Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Should I Take Up In College What Should I Major In In College?

What should I major in in college? - what should i take up in college

Well, here is my life project. It's a little crazy, but good ... It is interesting.

I really want to become a writer. There is no doubt. I know I am going to learn English or write or something. But I think it should be that as a child because I am well aware that the authors do not typically make much money and probably also know that trying to live, very bad.

I think I want a private investigator and also a career setback, but most of my money. The only thing is that I do not know what I have to go to college. My father told me, the most important in any science, but I'm not 100% sure that it ... Who knows, what should I study? Thank you all very much, it would be really useful!

xoxo
Rossi

1 comments:

eri said...

It is important that a private detective - most of whom are retired police officers. Probably the next one, I might would be criminal justice system. Most are paid a great technology, economics, physics and computer science.

Post a Comment