Monday, January 18, 2010

Glitter Cowboy Hats What Is Your Favorite Urban Decay Eyeshadow?

What is your favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow? - glitter cowboy hats

I like these colors better

Crash (Eggplant)
Gash (deep red light)
Goddess (Pink Glitter)
Last Call (plum)
Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (Glitter Bronze / Gold)
Black Tide (Black Gloss)
Purple Haze (purple!)
Speed (light blue)
Gaza Strip (blue silver)
Uzi (white light)

Deluxe Eyeshadow

Grid (light purple)
Heat (red)
Ransom (purple)
Zero (black)

Sorry, I'm bored and make-up stores continued)

3 comments:

Someone said...

I've never used make-up before, but I think we will know soon. Now I'm drooling over your makeup. XD

These are the colors I like the eyeshadow:
Acid Rain
Asphyxia
Flash
Mold
Speed
Oil spill
Purple Haze
Uzi

I seriously love their electric blue eyeliner and mascara.
You have to get me a part of it. = D

poobear said...

Asphyxia: lavender w / Blue Shift
Chains: green w / deep gold base
Flash: bright iridescent purple
Flipside: electric teal w / blue highlights
Many Goddess: midnight blue w / electric blue micro glitter
Oil slick: black with silver sequins
Green Jade dynamic

Luxury

Ransom: purple
Zero: smoking black

Heavy Metal

Power Ballad: iridescent

mate
Cult: eggplant

... I will not b make-up shopping in a while! lol:)

yikesits... said...

Polyester Bride I like my eyes are still bright.

Post a Comment