Friday, January 15, 2010

Sit On Top Sea Kayaks Buying A Sevylor Sit On Top Kayak - Any Experiences?

Buying a Sevylor sit on top kayak - any experiences? - sit on top sea kayaks

I try to buy the inflatable kayak Sevylor sit on top - Seablade 1st
I live near the sea (Europe) Water is the quiet time with the waves. It can not windy day with waves ..
Has anyone experience with this product is good for rowing for leisure?
I thought, hard plastics, but they are expensive and difficult to transport and store.

3 comments:

CB said...

I am looking for a kayak for several months. The best place I found just the information you seek is www.paddling.net. I'll join his readers to check this page response Sevylor kayaks. To further kayaks, canoes, or elsewhere, should go only to their homepage. It is an excellent site and the value of such right.

http://www.paddling.net/Reviews/showKaya ...

binzing said...

We had several Sevylor. Also for what you want to work. Just make sure to rinse thoroughly after each use in salt water.

binzing said...

We had several Sevylor. Also for what you want to work. Just make sure to rinse thoroughly after each use in salt water.

Post a Comment