Friday, January 1, 2010

Can Snoring Be A Sign Of Multiple Sclerosis Ok About Loud Snoring They Say That Might Be A Sign Of Sleep Apnea But What If You Just Snore Loud Then What?

Ok about loud snoring they say that might be a sign of sleep apnea but what if you just snore loud then what? - can snoring be a sign of multiple sclerosis

Snoring, but I know my friends, because she is a mother terribly and was snoring, since I can remember, as you listen through the door and when shes in the room can hear in the hallway, and once I snore so loud, it was gurgle like a sucking noise Vacum, then coughed and coughed sometimes it is only by chance, if you snore loudly

3 comments:

7^[]^7 LAUGHTER the wingman said...

Most people snore while they sleep, but do not know

Remy said...

There is a way to know if you suffer from sleep apnea or not. Watch when she wakes up: it feels good or very tired and want to finally sleep again?

If you dream of, then it is likely that sleep apnea.
If not, only the hum ... then it must find a way to stop the noise.

I sleep on my side, no longer snoring. I think that sleep apnea pillow helps you sleep without snoring.

matt said...

Sometimes happens when a person is overweight, and it can help you sleep on your side, but the best thing to do is to consult a doctor.

Post a Comment