Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Football Murals What Do I Get My 24-year-old Brother For Christmas?

What do I get my 24-year-old brother for Christmas? - football murals

We have a secret Santa in my family - who wants to be surprised, and this must be explained.

The limit is $ 20.

He likes punk rock, things that have never heard of (Gorillaz, Led Zeppelin, The Ramones) and can be a rapper, Biggie Smalls. He loves to go and drink, it's very good at poker, he likes math and is used to produce robots (legitimate, real robots. What happens is that smart).

I thought of a large mural of your favorite musicians to draw attention and spent 20 € on the art materials, above all, I have a visual on their list of the i-pod.

Is this a good idea? What is really creative, that it could achieve? It is also true in football, basketball and the Chicago Cubs (and I think the White Sox). We are from Chicago. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

Other ideas? What would be 24 years old as you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phil Ivey has won all

Post a Comment