Monday, January 11, 2010

Organic Coffee Gift Baskets Organic Ecuadorian Coffee?

Organic Ecuadorian Coffee? - organic coffee gift baskets

My sister had organic "Colombina" coffee station, some of New Mexico or the hotel and said that Ecuador was really ... and she had bought it wants to take home. I think it is, but you do not know where to find them. After looking in the world market and looked a bit online, but can not find anything.

Do you know a brand that fits this description? I give him a birthday present, which means that if I then asked, they know I'm looking for.

Thank you!

6 comments:

darkveda... said...

I agree with Anna V.

darkveda... said...

I agree with Anna V.

Anna V said...

Visit these pages I am sure you will find
organiaccoffeecuppa.info
thanksgivingcoffee.com
sweetmarias.com Coffee
highergroundroaster.com
You can try the resort or hotel-mail, I'm sure wouldnt mind that information on their delicious coffee

kaynerie... said...

Continental Dark, Mocha Java

hooligan... said...

Hello. I live in Ecuador and have not seen Ecuador organic coffee in the markets or, I do some research on the net, and even if I found something. I do not think you could find a brand, as it produces and exports. But I found the offer very confident to sell. The IP address is: http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ec/MEC-2928277-_JM
They say they can send to Ecuador.

If you need a translation or information about them, contact me at LL hooliganborrero@yahoo.com help "to be happy.

merrybod... said...

To coffeam.com have beautiful organic coffee.

Post a Comment