Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yellow Cm Before Period Help Me Please-im Goin Crazy?

Help me please-im goin crazy? - yellow cm before period

Hello any1 was wondering if I can help .. I am in my 2WW and draggin two. I have run 3 days to go dil. i last two days are still a few centimeters, with a hint of yello.tmi know, but they mean nothing ... and I have an infection ... I do not want to cos my hopes after 5 years of use and fallin prega Unprotected only two times I lost my children to create ... Can not stand the feelin useless anymore.would a dream come true when I fell pregnant.please do not tell me COS I can not relax ... thanks in advance .. appreciate someone that period cm before it has had its yellow color and a bit of mucus from ovulation and runs a lil ... Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment