Wednesday, December 16, 2009

University Initiation Ideas HELP! AU CLUB INITIATION IDEAS NEEDED!!?

HELP! AU CLUB INITIATION IDEAS NEEDED!!? - university initiation ideas

Hello, I run a box-club at a university in England and I intend to keep a club open tomorrow, but I have a little too late and the urgent need for help with ideas.

The existing clubs are known to do crazy things in their childhood, to eat as the food for cats and dogs, chili, Racing Drinkin silly, fatigue and radiation, three-legged ....

I have the whole world will meet at 7 clock and a calendar for anyone who is modified by about 11 or 12. I want to make sure it is the best possible start.

If anyone has an idea or help you find me here suggested, because I know it's late, and it's my fault, but I really need some ideas that I I've put together to make a good one

Salud!

0 comments:

Post a Comment