Saturday, December 5, 2009

D I Y Rabbit Runs Has Anyone Else Got A Violation Notice From Y!A?

Has anyone else got a violation notice from Y!A? - d i y rabbit runs

Today I checked my email and I got a notice of violation of Y! R. The first time I had this a long time. It removes the question of "insulting the other participants." My question was: I have a question about a cold ..? Sneezing is an infection of rabbits. He asked what I should do. And the first answer, "said head dunk in the water until it stops moving. I also asked if it contagious. Because I have other animals and was afraid that I understand. The next said, who said not contagious and is a veterinarian. I believe that veterinary false. I said, no one answer to the questions from people unless it had knowledge of the subject, and asked them if was certain he was a veterinarian. How is it an insult? What should I do? E-Mail Yahoo! A and tell them what I said and I was right to say what I did?

Thanks for the help.

I never had problems, and I have answered and helped many people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment