Monday, February 22, 2010

Corolla Auto Starter Installation Another Toyota Corolla Question..check Engine Light..stays On Constantly, Need To Pass Smog?

Another toyota corolla question..check engine light..stays on constantly, need to pass smog? - corolla auto starter installation

Ok I went to AutoZone and they said that the light can not in the state of the Ca .. be reviewed and when I try to delete the code for this to .. Wow illegal CA may make it harder to pass smog? Anyway, I had fixed the head is installed, the car warm, and a battery, so I would like to clarify the light, so you can refer to the smog shop ... Starter I put a lot of $ $ $ $ and a Toyota Corolla, how much more I gotta go! see anyway to see if someone has an answer any help would appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment